Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Still Here!

My absence can be explained by part lack of things to talk about, part lack of time to talk about them!

I'm finishing up my Pharmacy Tech program, I have complete 19 of the 27 study units! I started in April, it's supposedly a 9-12 month program. I took a 4-6 week break in June and July, or I'd be done already! Then I have to find a part-time job. I'm not sure how well that will work, as my only availability will be MWF from 6pm to 10/11pm and all day weekends... I can't quit my day job, because it pays twice what a tech makes!

I'm trying to figure out what I need to take to apply to real pharmacy school (to be a pharmacist). I think there's a Tues/Thurs night class I can start on, but I have to check into the pre-req's to be sure.

No comments: