Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dear Wrong Numbers,

I'm not lying to you when I tell you it's the wrong number. If you call the same number again, you are going to get me again. Not Bob, or Jill, or Jen or anyone. It's just me. The first time, no biggie, we all make mistakes. The second time, mildly annoying, but I understand, maybe you'd dialed wrong the first time. Anything after that is just excessive. And, I may start to mess with you.

Oh, and frickin' pay attention to the voice mail before leaving a message. It says "This is KATHERINE, I can't answer the phone, please leave a message." Clearly, not Bob, Jill or Jen.

I hate you for wasting my time and cell minutes,
K

2 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

A telemarketer called me the other night asking if I was interested in having my carpets cleaned. When I told her we don't have carpet in the house she gave me a "harumph" that implied that she thought I was lying... I almost invited her over to prove that I wasn't! (hello - perks of being a tile setter's girlfriend!)

ps. let's talk about your bag - and I still owe you a prize for my contest... what do you want?

Jaime said...

I'm so annoyed by solictors calling cell phones. Like you, I don't have the minutes to waste on them.